Friday, June 1, 2007

Blogger tweaks

So I spent a little time tweaking my Blogger template today.  I did three things.

I changed the Template, a little lighter in color easier of the eyes, so I think.

I added my del.icio.us links, with the Google label. If you are Google Junkie and want to add me to your del.icio.us Network, feel free. A lot going on with Google, the more eyes watching the better.

I changed how AdSense is included in the the template.  I did the ad set ups in my AdSense account and added channels.  I then used the HTML/Javascript element to include it in the side bar.  For the top and bottom of the template I had to edit the HTML.  Not to bad pretty straight forward template so the right place to paste was easy to find.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

No comments: