Monday, September 10, 2007

Google Alerts - Feature Request

First off a disclaimer.  In this blog I try to keep my readers up to date about the latest Google Announcements and my thoughts. 

However, today I am requesting a feature from Google and the Google Alerts team.  Ready Drum roll please...

RSS feeds instead of emails!  - Original I doubt it, I am sure someone has thought or requested this already, but I'm adding my name to the list.

Now that Google Reader has search, what a great place to keep track of all the latest info on my areas of interest, with out filling up my mail account. 

I'm sure there are issues around the amount of processing power needed for so many RSS feeds, etc.  But hey, it's Google, they don't care about no stinking process limitations!  That where the fun of engineering comes from.

Google Alert Team - RSS feeds for our alerts please!

In advance, thank you!  

No comments: