Friday, August 10, 2007

Google selling more Storage!

 

Google has announce the ability to buy more storage for Picas and GMail.  I don't use all the give me for free, but I know people who do.  You can get Google's Scoop on storage.

This is great and should be helpful.  Now that we can buy storage.  I would like to make a humble request.  That we could be additional storage for individual user account in Google Apps standard edition.  I know you can get more storage for the entire domain by subscribing to the Premium addition.  By way of example, I work with a non-profit who uses Google Apps.  They have about 30 accounts, so to pay $50 a year per account is within their means.  However, the really only need that additional storage for the admin and the president.  So they would happily pay $75 year for each of them to get added storage.  Just another humble request. 

Thanks for reading.

No comments: